Tuesday 7 June 2011

NOTD - Shattered Franken

As is becoming customary for me, I have to add something to my manis for a day to make them last a bit longer. Last night I decided to use my white shatter over my sparkly lilac franken to cover up the tipwear and few chips. I applied W7 Earthquake White using diagonal brushstrokes, which gave more of a random crackle look. I really like it, although it does look a bit tippex-esque.


Slightly odd thumb angle so you can see the holo glitter peeking out...kinda...

Will be taking this off this evening as it's pink Wednesday tomorrow, which is a good job as it's chipped already. I'm excited about my pink mani for tomorrow, which probably means it wont work! But we shall see...

Hx
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I really like this. It reminds me of sea bubbles and oceans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking clouds. I am a bit over crackles but I like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the angled cracks. I had to look up "tippex" to figure that bit out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the diagonal brush stroked make it really pretty - and I'm not too much of a crackle fan :]]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the angular brush stroke !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way this crackles and the angle you put it on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!