Sunday 29 January 2012

NOTD - Nails Inc Victoria + Stamping

Hi loves, I hope you all had a nice weekend! I went out on Friday night and have spent the rest of the weekend recovering. Show's I'm getting old... Actually I have flu, it's not a 2 day hangover...at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Anyway, since I'm pretty sure polish fumes would finish me off I didn't take part in stamping Sunday today :( I may do what I had planned later in the week, but as it's my birthday on Wednesday and have the Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge at the end of the week I already have a couple of manicures planned I may not get time. Instead I'm showing you what I wore when I went out. I was wearing a black dress with a kind of cream and gold flowery pattern on it, so my nails almost matched. I didn't want black nails so I used a deep vampy red, Nails Inc Victoria and stamped with Barry M Gold Foil and BM221.




And this is the outfit I wore it with...and a good excuse to show off my little poser! Honestly as soon as the camera comes out it's like he's on a photo shoot for vogue.

"Don't go out Mummy, look how cute I am! You can't possibly want any time to yourself..."

How do you judge if you had a good night? I woke up on Saturday with no voice, the nail polish rubbed off my toes from dancing so much, my handbag was full of vodka, we ended up in a gay bar and I dropped my phone in the toilet when I got home at 4am...all in all I think it was a good night!

Hx
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a blast! love the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol certainly sounds like a good night! Very cute Mani, that gold stamps perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lurve Nails Inc Victoria and the cute little design just adds to the fabness!
    Your little one is sooo adorable! And you look gorge too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!