Friday 27 January 2012

NOTD - PCFC Polka Dots

I feel like I've "done" polka dots. When there always seems to be something I want to try with my nails, repeating a design seems like a waste! But polka dots are a classic and I've turned to them in times of need. I created a little twist here, for this weeks Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge, by using some half pearls as an accent. I used Beauty Uk Frozen Kingdom and Color Club Antiquated for the stamping and accent nail, and Born Pretty Fauxnad M71. On the accent nail I stamped just with a white polish to give me a "guide" for where the place the pearls. It's way too "classy" for me, but I love it :)


That's it for today! Short and sweet, like me (!)

Hx
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love the pearls on the accent nail, it makes your mani extra cute :) I've tagged you in the Nail Polish Tag on my blog. Check it out at charlottes-nails.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! The pearls look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!