Wednesday 25 January 2012

NOTD - Triangular half moons plus stamping

Hi loves

I tried a tape mani a few days ago, and for once didn't get into a mess with sticky tape! They triangles aren't the neatest, but you couldn't really notice apart from close up. I used a coat of Barry M Silver Foil, let it dry completely and then taped off the triangles at the cuticle before using a coat of No 7 Poolside Blue.



I wore it like this for a day and then stamped over it with the foil again.



I smudged the stamp on the little finger but other than that I liked it! Still got smurf hands when I took it off though. Damn you blue polish *shakes fist*

Hx
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I see nothing wrong with your triangles, in fact.. I love this! I really love how you stamped over it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! & I realllyyy like your nails this length and shape :]

    I've tagged you for 11 Questions too :]
    http://goldspecknails.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-questions.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!