Friday 10 February 2012

NOTD - My Tacky Valentine...

Morning!

This week's Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge is Tacky Valentines. What's more tacky than animal print? How about some red, black and gold animal print? Oh, go on then! I used China Glaze Poinsettia, Barry M Gold Foil and Wet n Wild Black Creme, and dotting tools. The animal print isn't my best effort, but I think it gives the desired effect!



You'll be seeing a lot more Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge posts ovcer the next few weeks, as I'm taking part in the Spring Challenge. Probably because I'm bonkers. Anyway, if you'd like to join in hop over to Debbie's blog to sign up!


Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!