Wednesday 22 February 2012

Purple Crumpet Spring Challenge - Day 6 Pink polka Dots

Day 6 and another Pink Wednesday! For this mani I used a base of OPI Skull and Glossbones (gorgeous colour!) and the pink I used was Orly Butterflies (Thanks Alyssa!) I taped off a slanted funky French and painted the tip in the opposite colour to the nail bed, then added dots with a small dotting tool. I liked it...until my youngest was sick in bed and I had to rush up and deal with it before the top coat was dry. If he'd had done it 10 seconds earlier before I topcoated it would have been fine as the actual mani was dry! It was my ring finger which took the worst hit, as you can see. I managed to tidy it up a little, but it bugged me so it only lasted a day. Don't have kids, people...



I liked it before I added the dots too :)

I need to catch up on some sleep now! Sick toddlers are exhausting...

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. lol - kids ruin your mani people !! waaaaah lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love pink n grey together! i don't wear it enough! gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!