Sunday 25 March 2012

Adventures in Stamping - Black and White

Hello!

I wasn't thrilled when this Black and White won the theme for this week's Stamping Sunday, as I don't have a black or a white polish that stamps reliably for me. I've yet to invest in any Konad Special polish, or any other brand of stamping polish, and the white polishes I have aren't opaque enough. Everyone says that Wet n Wild Black Creme is great for stamping, and that's what I used here, but it doesn't give me great results and  have to work hard at getting it to work for me. I'm not really impressed with my attempt this week, as I missed the edges, not all the stamps are straight and it's just a bit boring. I guess I was just uninspired.

I used China Glaze Snow Globe on top of my white polish to give it a bit of sparkle, and stamped from Bundle Monster plate BM 207.




I'm just meh over it. What do you think?

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. hey at least your black is more black than mine lol. And i love that you added Snow Globe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the little peeks of snow globe showing through between the stamping. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!