Tuesday 6 March 2012

Purple Crumpet Spring Challenge - Day 13, Tulips

Hello me dears.

After going all out with the challenge manis for a couple of days, I went for something simple for my tulips. I started with a coat of Body Collection Opal (which I used as a duochrome topcoat here), just to give my bare nails a sheen. Then using OPI It's all Greek to Me (a pretty fuchsia with a gold flash) I made a curvy half moon kinda shape, so it looked like tulip shapes.



Pretty and elegant. I do love me a half moon!

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous. I think that pink's perfect for the design ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Half moons are so sexy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!