Saturday 17 March 2012

Purple Crumpet Spring Challenge - Day 20, Spring Splatter

My splatter nails for today were a bit of a fail. I think it was the polish I chose - really pigmented but thin formula. I couldn't decide on a base so I did skittles - but you can't really tell. I didn't like them, but Mr NN, who usually turns up his nose at the efforts I'm most proud of, liked it. Go figure.





Polishes used L-R barry M Lemon Ice Cream, Sally Hansen Delphinium, Casting Call and Model Behaviour, Barry M Mint Green and Finger paints Asylum

Any UK ladies, I got the Sally Hansen polishes ( and some others) in Poundand and they're really good - so get yourself down there!

Hx
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. so pretty, this is a technique i still need to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it. its a splatter, its supposed to be weird and imperfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I love that your fella liked them. I know we do this for ourselves, but it still kinda rocks when our significant other likes them too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!