Friday 6 April 2012

Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge - Spring Guest post!

I'm so excited to share my first ever guest post with you! A friend from my birthday club, Jebba, has got something a little bit different for a spring challenge - she is in New Zealand so Autumn is arriving for her! Please check out her lovely blog at The Key to Jennasis and give her a follow! You might even find a cheeky guest post from me there!
_____________________________________________________________________________

Spring has long passed in New Zealand and having a limited supply of nail polish in my tiny flat room in this University City means I was not able to design something springy. Instead, I was able to produce something that is bright and stands out for this cold rainy autumn and the closing winter.

I really love the design of this stamp, it’s fun and edgy and it suit this cold weather without “being way too happy”. The polish that I used for stamping is part of one of my favourite collections by Kleancolour – they come out unbelievably crisp!

... and of course, I cannot resist adding glitter into the mixture.




It was really fun to be able to paint and design something on my nails after such a long time with plain base colour manicures. Thankyou for reading and Helen for inviting me to guest post on her blog and have a safe and happy Easter Holiday!

xox Jebba
Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!