Monday 16 April 2012

Untried Month - Color Club Wild At Heart

Morning!

Today's untried is Color Club Wild At Heart and it is gorgeous! I got this from one of my birthday club girls back in February and I have no idea why it's taken me this long to wear it. In the bottle it looks like a deep purple with silver speckle and if you didn't know better you might pass it up. Bt it has a secret holo that is just gorgeous! Granted, it's a shy holo, but get it in the right light and it shows how beautiful it is! I am celebrating today because I think it is the first time I have EVER worn a holo and had some sunshine to take pictures in! This was too perfect buttery coats but you could even get away with one if you're careful.




So pretty! I'm itching to stamp over it if it lasts the day...here's hoping it does I never want to take it off!

Are you joining me in untried month? here are some lovely ladies who are! Check them out :)



Hx
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. lol this is one of my all time faves - a fantastic purple and a brilliant purple holo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would love this purple. Purple is her favorite polish color. I would like it for an awesome pedi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been nominated at my recent post!
    pls check it at http://inluvwitpurse.wordpress.com/2012/04/07/ive-been-nominated/

    ReplyDelete
  4. how gorgeous. it reminds me a little bit of fantasy fire xx
    liloo /@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!