Thursday 17 May 2012

NOTD - Fantasy Fire revisited

Hello!

Since untried month is over, and I'm not currently taking part in any challenges (there is a summer challenge about to start with the Purple Crumpet Fairy girls here if you want to take part, but until my computer problems are resolved I wont be joining in :( ) I decided to revisit a few polishes that I loved, but with a new twist. I saw this manicure by Cris at Let Them Have Polish a while ago and have had it in the back of my mind since, and here is my version. I used one coat of Revlon Royal, one coat of Fantasy Fire, and dabbed the tips with Accessorize Molten Copper. Not quite the same, but as close as I could get with what I have! Prepare for pic spam...









So hard to photograph but so purdy! Will have to take it off tonight and it will make me sad. Not least because it's a glitter and I'm out of tin foil...

Hx
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I really need to add fantasy fire to my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such a NEED for copper glitter polish! Yeeks...can't find it in the us to save my life!! Yummy mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!