Thursday 9 August 2012

NOTD - Fade to blue...

Morning!

Today I have a pretty blue ombre mani to show you. This is my second ombre (I did a purple one here) and I really like the look of them. The polishes I used, pinky to thumb are 2True Shade 10, Barry M Cobalt, Models Own Feeling Blue, Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream and Accessorize Baby Blue.



Unfortunately, I woke up with sheet marks, so I added a coat of Finger Paints Motley.


Really loved it, but I find flakies take FOREVER to dry and I ended up ruining it. This is why I don't polish during the day when I have nappies to change, train tracks to build and noses to wipe!

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!