Thursday 16 August 2012

NOTD - Hey, We're going to Ibiza...

Hello!

Today I have to show you Models Own Ibiza Mix. I know I've used this polish before, but it was over a gradient and this time I wanted to enjoy it for it's own merits. So I layered it over a nude (Color Club Nomadic in Nude), sat back and admired it.




Nomadic in Nude on it's own

I fell in love with this polish the minute I saw it in the bottle. I have quite a few multi-coloured glitters in my stash, but this is definitely my fave because the glitters are slightly muted. Yummy! I don't think you'd get it up to full opacity without it being three miles thick, but that's fine with me, I love it this way!

What's your favourite multi-glitter?

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I keep being tempted by this one! Really like that nude too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!