Saturday 11 August 2012

NOTD - Pretty Paisley and a huge thank you

Hi!

This morning I have another stamping manicure to show you. When I got the new set of Bundle Monster image plates, this was the first design I chose. It's super pretty and feminine and just really lovely. I used Orly Lucky Duck as the base, which looked more teal in the bottle, but turned out to be a lovely Mallard green (but stained like coffee down a new blouse...). Then I stamped with Barry M Gold Foil.



Now, I have a huge thank you that I own to a very special person from my birthday group. You see, I didn't order or pay for these plates. I came back from taking my son to school one morning and there was a package from America sitting on my doormat, with them inside. At first, I thought there had been a mistake, that Bundle Monster had somehow mixed up my order from last years plates. The invoice had my shipping address on it, but someone else who I'd never heard of as the invoice address. Then, the rational part of my brain realised that it must have been one of my birthday ladies, and the lovely Tracy was prime suspect, and my suspicions were confirmed when I worked out the phone number on the invoice was a Swedish one. Such a lovely, kind thing to do! I honestly don't have the words to thank you enough, Tracy, but I hope you know how much it means to me, and how much I treasure our new found friendship :) And I promise I will pay forward the RAOK soon...

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!