Monday 10 September 2012

NOTD - Super Shiny Suzi

Hello!

I recently treated myself to the OPI Germany collection mini set, or Ger-mini's if you will. I'm developing a bit of a thing for OPI mini sets...I can see a fair few going on my Christmas list. Personally, I think I'll be lucky to get a satsuma and a bit of coal this Christmas but a girl can hope. Anyway, as soon as the set came I had to try out Suzi and the Seven Düsseldorfs, the purple from the collection, and blimey is it pretty. I have a lot of purples, so I don't tend to look at them much, thinking I'd usually have a dupe. But this is just that little bit different to the rest of my collection to make me want a full-sized bottle. And by god was it shiny! I don't think I have a shinier polish. And seeing as my collection is about to hit 500 polishes (hopefully tomorrow, I'm doing the nail-mail dance) that's saying something. If you like shiny purple polish, this is one for you. And if you don't like shiny purple polish, what are you doing here? Go back to whatever hole you came out of!

Here are the swatches. These pictures are 2 coats, no topcoat. NO TOPCOAT PEOPLE!




It's rare these days that I wear a polish plain, but these was too gorgeous to adulterate with anything other than pure love. I might like this polish a little bit...

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!