Monday 18 March 2013

Kiss Me I'm Irish!


I'm sure you've had your fill of St Patrick's day manicures, but I'll share mine with you anyway! I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, but it needed to include some stamping to fit with Adventures in Stamping's Sunday stamping prompt, so I went for some green and gold skittles. The main colour is Barry M Spring Green. Then I added OPI The Man With The Golden Gun to my little finger, stamped with Barry M Gold foil and Bndle Monster 303 on my ring and index. On my middle finger and thumb I did a reciprocal gradient (see Globe and Nail for the original tutorial) with Spring Green, Nails Inc Spring Mews and China Glaze Holly-Day. I did think of adding some gold, maybe a fine gold glitter, to tie it in with the rest of the nails, but I was so chuffed I'd managed to do it without effing up that I thought I'd better leave it. If it ain't broke and all that...



So that was my obligatory green mani for the year! I do actually have some Irish heritage, so you can kiss me if you like ;) 

Tomorrow, I'm starting on a new challenge, with Miss Crumpet's lovely nail tarts again. We're starting the Tri-Polish challenge- using the same 3 polishes for 4 different manicures in a month...this month's colours are coral, green and purple...wish me luck!

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!