Saturday 20 April 2013

Purr-fect claws...

Morning!

My little darlings were up bright and early this morning, so I thought I'd squeeze in a blog post! This manicure was requested by one of my lovely followers Wendy from Wendy's Delights when I swatched the Born Pretty QA40 plate, so always happy to oblige I gave it a go! I used a textured polish, Nails Inc Old Compton Street Leather Effect as my base, and stamped with Konad Special Black polish from QA40 and CH2 for the animal print. Looking back, I think had I double stamped with silver before the black under the stripes it would have looked awesome!


I've amassed quite a few textured polishes it seems, and was wondering if a comparison post would be of interest? Comparing the different brands and their texture level perhaps? Maybe I'll get around to it!

The kitty stamping plate is avaiable from Born Pretty Store, and remember to use my discount code NBL91 for 10% off your whole order :)

Have a purr-fect weekend!

Hx
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Awww, I love it!! Fab mani and great choice of polishes! =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE! Do a comparison. I've only tried a Pixiedust and hated it but I want to love this trend so bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!