Saturday 25 May 2013

Lychee and Lace

Hi! What a good blogger I've been this week! Makes a change...

Anyway, good ole Barry M has been a busy bee bringing us lots of lovely goodies for summer, and along with the nail art pens the other day I also picked up one of the new gelly shades, Lychee. It's a lovely, creamy nude that's perfect for my skintone - I sometimes find nudes make me look either dead or lobster but this is just warm enough without bringing out the red in my skin. Two coats of creamy perfection. But of course I couldn't leave it plain and added some simple lace using the nail art pen, and black rhinestones. Simples.




I'm off for a bath after a hard days shopping, and then I'm going to work on tomorrow's adventures in stamping mani, so see you then!

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!