Sunday 5 May 2013

Stamping Sunday - Lilac Love!

Afternoon! I'm suffering with a hangover today, so I'm going to spare you my misery and keep this brief! This week's AIS challenge was to use a lilac base, and I went for OPI You're such a Buda-pest. Such a pretty polish, but yes, it was a pest! Very thin and watery - this was three coats but could have done with at least one more - since I only have a mini I was not impressed! And it chipped awfully too. On the accent nails I used Dollish Polish I Triple Dog Dare Ya!, which is now officially my favourite silver/holo glitter. Yum! I kept it simple with silver stamping to go with the very subtle (aka invisible) silver shimmer in the base.




Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!