Thursday 6 June 2013

A little of what you fancy does you good...

Well would you look at that, 2 posts in two days you lucky sods!

Seriously, I seem to have misplaced my blogging mojo a tad. I just don't feel like my nails, designs or pictures are good enough to post. So when I manage to get a mani exactly how I want it, I post that shizzle straight away!

I felt like using mint and lilac for a bit of a skittle, although I've been trying to plough through my untrieds, I indulged myself came up with this. Essie Mojito Madness and Bikini So Teeny, Hare Polish Bisbee on the ring finger, a splash of gold stamping and I chucked some teardrop rhinestones on there for good measure. I love the depth of the Hare, seriously gorgeous. I'll definitely use the Essies again soon too, although it does seem a shame when I have so many untrieds and I've already worn these at least twice...maybe I need to buy more mints and lilacs...






Have you ever lost your mojo? How did you get it back?

Hx
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! I just wear polishes that I have never worn before or untrieds until I get my mojo back. Most of which are always nudes. I also wear busy polishes with no designs like holo's or glitters. They always create ideas for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mani is so cheery I love it! If I could wave a magic wand and transfer this design to my fingers I'd be wearing it already. It's that cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I feel like my blog is too boring but then I get a bunch of new nail polishes and blogging is fun again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an amazing design! Feel free to share it with us on Bellashoot.com

    We are a social beauty network for beauty lovers and have thousands submitting there looks everyday for beauty lovers to chat about :) All your post can be linked back to your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bisbee is such a lovely polish!! Where can I purchase Hare Polish?? Definitely going to be tracking it down after seeing it in this post! :)

    Emmy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emmy, it's lovely isn't it! I was lucky enough to snag it from a blog sale, but you can get them at Llarowe (shop.llarowe.com) - you have to be quick when she restocks though because they go fast!x

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!