Wednesday 5 June 2013

Adventures in Stamping - Butterflies and Dragonflies

Hello!

Yes, I know it's Wednesday and I'm only just getting around to posting my Sunday Stamping mani, but better late than never, right? This weeks theme was butterflies and dragonflies, and since I've done flutterbies lots of time, I went for the dragons.

My base is Nails Inc Picadilly Circus, topped with two coats of Candeo Orchid. So pretty on it's own, but I then added gold dragonflies from a Salon Express plate with Barry M Gold Foil.



Something exciting happened to me while I was wearing this mani, hopefully I'll be able to share it with you in a week or two, and maybe even create a celebratory mani ;)

I apologise again for the lack of posts, I seem to be lacking a bit in inspiration. When I do my nails I'm so blah about them that I don't want to post them. At the moment I'm just wearing a plain orange creme! (But it's a beaut - I'm about to Instagram it) I'm sure I'll sort myself out soon!

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!