Sunday 23 June 2013

Gone to the dogs...

Evening!

No Sunday Stamping mani for me this week - the theme was french tips which I think would look ridiculous on my shorties, so I skipped it! Instead I have a mani to show you which I matched to a sparkly top for a night out. I do like being a bit matchy matchy for special occasions, and I will normally try to match my outfit with my make-up and nails if I can. It was a friends birthday, and we celebrated by going greyhound racing, getting drunk and then dancing the night away at a cheesy disco, perfect! The top I was wearing was navy blue with green sequins on the top half and matte black sequins on the bottom, so I painted my nails with two coats of Pretty & Polished Black Swan and added some green Born Pretty glequins to the ring finger.







I think it matched pretty well! Now, as for the night out it was brill, really needed. I had a few bets on the doggies, and think I more or less broke even. I also think I broke my toe! Ooops! Although I did manage to carry on dancing, in 3 inch heels! That'll be the vodka...

Do you ever match your nails to your outfit? Or even your outfit to your nails? I'd love to see!

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!