Sunday 22 September 2013

Adventures in Stamping - Shall I compare thee to an autumn day?

Hi! And what a lovely autumn day it is!

This week's adventures in stamping theme was autumn, and I don't think my manicure could get much more autumnal! I'm so pleased with how it came out, for once it was exactly how I pictured. I started with one coat of China Glaze Desert Sun, and then added random strokes of China Glaze Cranberry Splash, Avon Lucky Penny and Chanel Peridot. Once that was dry I stamped over it using Barry M Gold Foil and Gals Fairy GA35. Here is the result!








And here is the base before I stamped. super easy to do and minimal effort for a really effective result!


What do you think, autumnal enough? I love it and I'm torn between leaving it on another day and taking it off to get another couple of 33 day challenge manis (which starts tomorrow, eek!) done this evening...decisions decisions!

Hx
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. OooOOooo love this! Might try it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice manicure!
    http://juditnailpolishblog.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very autumnal indeed! I'd leave it on tho I'm sure u've already changed it by now. Ur so talented btw, I love clicking open ur blog to see what u've done for the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!