Sunday 15 September 2013

Adventures in Stamping - Who Do You Think You Are?

Morning!

First up, you may have noticed the blog has had a sex change...er I mean an update! It's a bit bright, isn't it? I had a fiddle with it and added some new social media buttons and stuffs. Let me know what you think, and if you find anything that's not working! It's a bit rough around the edges still and it's a work in progress, so if you notice anything's a bit wonky over the next few days I hope to have it fixed up properly soon!

Anyway, onto the nails! This week's Adventures in Stamping theme was Your favourite Song. Now, asking me to pick my favourite song is like asking me to pick my favourite child. I could, at a push, but it's hard! Joking, joking, I love both my children equally before anyone goes calling the NSPCC... Anyway, I based my manicure on Jar of Hearts by Christina Perry, and went for simplicity. In the song she sings about the ice cold soul of an ex-lover, so I used KBShimmer Snow Way! with a simple accent of Orly Au Champagne stamped with Pueen 41 in Barry M Blueberry Hi-Shine Gelly.






I love how delicate the stamping came out. I wasn't sure how well Blueberry would stamp, and I think over anything other than white it would struggle but it did the job here perfectly. The shimmery white with the delicate blue hearts are exactly what I imagine a jar of hearts would look like.

And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?


Hx
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. So so pretty!! I love these colors together! The white nails are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so pretty, I'd love to get the white ones! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!