Sunday 29 December 2013

Adventures in Stamping - Happy New Year!

Hi!

This week's AiS theme had to be New Year nails really, didn't it! I decided to go against the firework/party inspired nails since I will be doing neither, and instead went for a special polish, something sparkly and a bit of bling! My special polish is Butter London Fiddlesticks, the only Butter London in my fast approaching 900 polish stash, and it's a pretty sparkly deep pink. I accented it with Barry M Black Multi Glitter and stamped with Pueen 29 in Konad Black Pearl and Barry M Silver Foil. The stamping itself brought with it a new challenge - stamping linear patterns on long nails is something I'll need to practice! And I even had to double stamp a couple of nails (can you tell which ones?) The rhinestone bows were popped into the topcoat and secured with another dab of topcoat either side. I say secured, but I've already had to rescue one from my hair and stick it back on... I don't think these are actually going to last me until New Years!









I've had a little blogging break for a few days, and it's been nice but I'll be back in force soon with a couple of new challenges!

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Pretty look! Hehehe atleast you know where your rhinestone went. I think it went in my food once and I swallowed it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous design! Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!