Tuesday 21 January 2014

Off topic Tuesday - Sleek Pomegranate Blush review

Hi!

I have a Sleek Blush to share with you today. I'm a big fan of Sleek eyeshadows, and I've recently picked up a couple of blushes to try too, and have been really impressed. The pigmentation is great, they have just the right amount of shimmer and are really bleandable. Pomegranate is a berry toned blush that's perfect for that winter flush. The packaging is, well, sleek and the product comes in matte black casing with a handy mirror in the lid. When you open it, the texture of the blush looks like velvet, and it feels just as soft. Overall, I'm really impressed with Pomegranate, and it's made its way into my regular winter make up routine.




Blended on left and stronger on right

Excuse the frizzy green hair - post on that coming up!
I purchased this blush from Superdrug priced £4.49. Bargain!

Do you own any Sleek products? Would you recommend any?

Hx
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I have a couple of the eyeshadow palettes and quite like them, not tried the blushes but they always seem popular and are usually out of stock in superdrug :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!