Friday 3 January 2014

Palate Cleanser of the Week - Rimmel Space Dust Total Eclipse

Hello!

Today's Palate Cleanser of the Week is another textured offering, this time from Rimmel. Their Space Dust polishes are glitter polishes with a textured finish and come in 5 shades. Total Eclipse has a black base with green flecks that shift to purple in the bottle, but sadly not on the nail. Still, it's very pretty with or without topcoat, and I think it would be fab as the base for galaxy nail art (which I suck big hairy balls at, so maybe I should try it again...) The swatch below shows two coats of Total Eclipse with topcoat only on the index finger.






I'm sorry my pictures aren't great, I really struggle when there's no natural light but I promise I'm working on it!

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is great dramatic polish! It looks like it'd make a great base for galaxy nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realise this range was textured.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!