Thursday 27 February 2014

GOT Polish? Orange!

Hello!

This week's Golden Oldie Thursday is bought to you by the colour orange! The orange in question is Nails Inc Hampton Court Palace Gardens. I teamed it with some OPI Pure Nail Lacquer Apps that I've had hanging around for a while and China Glaze Riveting in a simple reverse glitter gradient. The apps were quite simple to use, but I had a mare with this manicure and spilled polish everywhere (bye bye cute new jumper that I'd only worn twice), so it didn't last long although I really loved it.





When I googled to check if I needed to topcoat the apps, the press picture showed them as pink with yellow peacock feathers, but they most definitely aren't pink! How odd, but I love them anyway. You might have noticed I have a little thing for peacock feathers ;)

Hx



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. The stamping is so gorgeous and neat, I love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those feathers are gorgeous! I recently killed a pair of jeans when I knocked over an almost full brand new bottle of polish, but I was able to salvage the nails, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!