Wednesday 19 February 2014

Palate Cleanser of the Week - Cult Nails Spontaneous

Hi!

It's been a while since I did a PCotW but I finally joined the Cult and thought that this beauty deserved a post all of it's own! And when you see tomorrow's post you'll understand why I needed something like this on my nails. Let's just say it's bright! Anyway, onto the task in hand. Cult Nails Spontaneous is a muted purple cream with brighter purple microglitter, and it's purdy. This is such a me colour, I could wear it all day every day. I have to say I was a little disappointed with the formula - thin and draggy on the first coat, and it dried a little bumpy. I ended up with three coats and plenty of topcoat here. The microglitter just catches the light and makes it glow.






There are quite a few Cult Nails polishes I have my eye on, but they're quite hard to get hold of here without a hefty shipping cost and customs fee, so to make it worthwhile you have to make a bigger order. I just can't afford that (unless my children want to live on air pie and windy pudding...) so I'll just keep adding to the wishlist!

Have you joined the Cult? Which would you recommend?

Hx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I've got no Cult polishes, because of the customs fees. Still this is a really lovely polish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!