Friday 28 February 2014

Palate cleanser of the week - Purple for B-Eat eating disorder awareness Smitten Polish Siren's Song

Hello!

A bit of a different post for this week's palate cleanser. Still an unadulterated swatch, but this time it's polish with a purpose! This week has been eating disorders week, and Beat is a UK charity providing helplines, online support and a network of UK-wide self-help groups to help adults and young people in the UK beat their eating disorders. My weight has always been something I've struggled with, and I can only think that if I'd had some help and support, somewhere to turn to when I was a teen I might not be in the place I am now. Anyway, purple is Beat's ribbon colour, and so a purple mani was born! Smitten Polish Siren's Song was a lovely gift from another blogger friend and although I painted my mum's nails with it once I've never worn it. It's a pretty purple/blue duochrome and I was perfectly happy to wear it alone!






I  love purple anyway, and this is a good-un! What's your favourite purple?

Hx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!