Tuesday 25 March 2014

Tri Polish challenge blue, green and purple #4 - Flossing...

Hi!

For the last TPC of the month of March I decided to try something a little bit silly! I started off with an off-white base - Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud, and then used a little dental flosser to make the lines across the nail using all Barry M polishes - Key Lime, Cobalt Blue, and Plum. I topped it with a sparse gold glitter, Nails Inc Glamour Glitter, and overall it looked quite abstract and interesting.




I felt like it was missing something so I added a couple of stamped accents using MoYou Pro XL 6.


Next month's TPC colours are pink, yellow and blue - will you be joining in?

Hx



Pin It

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!