Sunday 27 April 2014

Bad to the bone...

Hi!

This week's adventures in stamping theme was to create a Bad A$$ mani, whatever that means! Now, I'm probably about the least bad ass person you could hope to meet, and so my mani was relatively simple but something I wanted to do for a while. I started with Color Club Nomadic in Nude, which is just a little cool for my skin tone and then stamped knuckle tattoos from the Bundle Monster CYO set - LOVE with a love heart on the thumb, and HATE with a skull on the thumb. Now while this is quite a simple mani, it is tricky to sget images like this to stamp cleanly because of the thin lines, and centrally on the nail. I don't think I did too bad (until I smeared a couple with the top coat), but I could do with more practice getting the stamps in the middle.




Photo courtesy of my 6 year old!



And my real tattoo, maybe I am just a lottle bit bad ass after all ;) Told you I like feathers!



Hx
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great! I was just thinking I could do with those stamping plates when I remembered I have then *doh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big stampping nails

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!