Tuesday 22 April 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge April #3 - Fade to Neon

Hi!

I'm a twit. I thought I was super organised and had this post scheduled for 8am, but I didn't so you're getting it at 8pm instead! For this week's TPC I went with neon and white gradients using all Color Club polishes, from the Poptastic collection - Warhol (pink), Chelsea Girl (blue), and Almost Famous (yellow). I did the gradients and had intended to either stamp or dot over them, but decided I liked them plain. I did feel like it was missing something though!




I can finally show my thumb again after a nasty break a while ago, as it's finally catching up again! Yay!

Hx



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Do love these neon gradients! I find them rather refreshing just the way they are. So bright and cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate them all :) I'll do my best to answer any questions, but if you just can't wait feel free to contact me via email or Twitter!